On the field
Sherman, the Shorebird
Eating Ice Cream
Messy girl!
Last night we went to the Shorebirds games. As I mentioned in a previous post, Parker is definitely in the "Why" stage. I have to be at the top of my game coming up with answers and constantly
explaining things! I wanted to take the kids to a Shorebirds game, but knew that it probably would not hold their attention for very long. The good news is that this stage right for Parker was very usefull at the game. He asked lots of questions and became excited in counting the number of balls and strikes. I usually get bored pretty easily with baseball as well, but this game was pretty enjoyable. We ended up staying until the 7th or 8th inning. The kids did get a little restless towards the end, especially Riley, but a Carousel ride and some ice cream helped with that. It was such a pleasant evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment