Riley, the astronaut
Parker, the astronaut
Kate and Riley on the swings
Running up the hill to the Lighthouse
At the top of the Lighthouse
It was suppposed to be a hot week with Monday being the only cooler day, so we decided to go to Chincoteague Island on that day. We first went to the NASA flight facility on Wallops Island. We watched a short film and looked around a little bit inside before going up to the roof. We then went to this really pretty park right on the water to play and have a picnic. After that we drove to the Chincoteague Lighthouse. The Mosquitos were awful! They were literally swarming around my Mom and I and therefore the stroller as well. I had to run back down the hill to one of our friends cars to get more bug spray. Parker and I went into the Lighthouse with the rest of our group while Grandma stayed down with Riley and Gavin. We went with a couple of families in my parent's ward, and it was wonderful! There are older kids in the families and a 9 yr old from one family took a liking to Parker, and a 12 yr old from another family took a liking to Riley. I hardly had to do a thing, and everyone was happy. Talk about a win-win. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment