Friday, June 7, 2013

Seven Peaks






We braved Seven Peaks with 6 kids (ages 5 and under) and 2 adults! I was a little nervous going into it, more so for my sister I think, than for myself.  It actually went very smoothly, probably as smoothly as it could have gone.  We were able to get a nice spot in the shade right next to the kid area.  The twin babies stayed asleep until lunch time, and ate when everyone else was eating, then went right back to sleep.  Parker kind of did his own thing, but checked in often and stayed where I could see him.  That left us with Riley and Lily playing with us in the water and Gavin playing in a baby floatie.  We may not get this lucky every time, but this day was definitely a success! Hopefully the first of many days this summer spent at Seven Peaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment