We had a pretty relaxing day. After church, we headed over to Cassidy's grandparents house for dinner. Many Aunts and Uncles and Cousins were over there as well, and it was fun to see everyone.
For Father's Day, I thought it would be fun if each of the kids went on a date night with Cassidy. I came up with couple of different ideas that I thought would be of interest to them, and then let them pick and surprise Cassidy. Riley decided on a Daddy/Daughter Chick-fil-A night that was being hosted the Monday after Father's Day. Parker was not too keen on the date idea in general until he heard the words "Laser Tag" come out of my mouth. Then he got super excited! His date night was to take Cassidy to Trafalga (a family fun center type place) and play Laser Tag.
On Father's Day after church
Leaving for their date
Riley's corsage
Carriage Ride
Hole in one!
Another hole in one for Parker!












No comments:
Post a Comment