
We hadn't actually seen the College of Law until today. We thought we might want to go check it out before Cassidy starts school. :) As soon as we got out of the car and were getting the kids out, a guy walks over to our car and asks, "What ward are you in?" I thought, "That's a mighty bold question! Do we just scream Mormon with our two kids and modest clothes??" It was then that I realized that he probably saw our Utah license plate, along with Cassidy's BYU alum shirt. This guy walked in with us and showed us around, but we didn't get too far in before we were approached by 2 more LDS law students. I guess it's a good thing Cassidy decided to wear his BYU shirt today! None of the three of them are in our ward, but they were all super friendly, and I think it made Cassidy feel more comfortable just meeting other people that he would be attending school with.
No comments:
Post a Comment