Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trip to Las Vegas


 Parker's new school (0.3 miles from our house) Go Bulldogs!

Took a break from house hunting to go to a show at the MGM Grande

Where has the summer gone?! I have a hard time believing that we have been in Utah over 8 weeks and that Cassidy starts the Nevada Bar in 9 days (Yikes!) and Parker's school starts in 1 month. Cassidy and I took a couple of days this past week to head down to Vegas and check out housing.  We ended up really liking the place that we initially went down there for, but it ended up not being in a great location, and the school was terrible.  After searching for a few more hours, we found a place really close to Cassidy's work that I think will be a great fit for our family.   Looking for housing is so stressful! Despite the stress, we were able to have somewhat of a mini vacation; staying overnight, going to a show, walking the strip, going swimming, shopping at the outlets, and eating out.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found a place! Looks like a good school! But you can still move back to Nebraska.... :)

    ReplyDelete