This past Friday we went to the UNL Kids day put on by the Block and Bridle Club. Mickelle and I went with the kids and then had our husbands take a quick break and meet us over there. Honestly, I had expected a little bit more, but it was still fun for Parker to see the animals. It was also nice to have a little outing during the day that Cassidy could be a part of as well.
First, I love your new background on your blog...super cute. Second and most importantly those kids are to die for! oh my goodness, they are getting so big and sooooo cute! I can not wait until you come for Christmas to just snuggle them up! Miss ya! LOVE YOU ALL!!
They are both getting so big. I love Riley's little boots!!! It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun in Nebraska.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I love your new background on your blog...super cute. Second and most importantly those kids are to die for! oh my goodness, they are getting so big and sooooo cute! I can not wait until you come for Christmas to just snuggle them up! Miss ya! LOVE YOU ALL!!
ReplyDelete