
Today was Parker's first dentist appointment. I was pretty nervous because all I could envision in my mind was Parker screaming and having to be held down while having his teeth cleaned. Well, thankfully, it wasn't like that at all! The people there were great with kids. Parker was actually laughing and giggling the entire time his teeth were being cleaned because he was told they were going to tickle his teeth a little. Also, since we are not the most diligent at brushing his teeth every morning and night, I was a little worried about cavaties. Fortunately, no cavaties! :) Parker left with a green balloon and the prize of his choice, a green mini football. I think he will be excited to go back in 6 months.
YAY! I'm glad it went ok. They also told Hallie that they would be tickling her teeth - whoever was the first to tell a child that was genius. Pure genius.
ReplyDelete