Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Hurrah


waiting for the elevator
playing with the trains
Friday was a busy day for us. We had Parker's Joy School in the morning, where he had a Frankenstein party. (Each week, they focus on a different letter, and this particular week was the letter"F") They made frankensteins out of toilet paper rolls, and decorated frankenstein cookies. In the afternoon, we went to the Law School to go trick or treating. They had about 14 different offices participating. It was a lot of fun to walk around Daddy's school and to see all of the other students with their families, too. After that, we went to the Children's Museum for their Halloween Hurrah. They had the main floor decorated for Halloween, and lots of volunteers lined up on both sides handing out candy and coupons. One of the volunteers was dress up as a bunch of grapes, and I pointed her out and asked Parker what he thought her costume was. After awhile, when he couldn't figure it out, I told him she was grapes. He stared at her for a little bit longer before saying,"Oh...I like grapes." I'm not sure if it's one of those situations where you just have to be there, but it was very funny. We had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment