The coloring sheet he turned in to get his free cookie
My family has a history of lazy eye. My Mom has it, and 3 of her 4 kids (me included) also have it. Somehow my brother managed to luck out. I knew that I needed to take Riley and Parker in to have their eyes checked. With the upcoming move, I decided that would probably be a good thing to just get taken care of while still in Lincoln. I am so glad that we did! Turns out, Parker's left eye is much weaker than his right (same as me), and he needs glasses. We were able to pick up his glasses about a week later. He looks so handsome! He was so excited to show his school friends! Riley was begging me for glasses and was so upset that she couldn't get glasses like Parker. Ha, a little tricky trying to hint to her that it's actually a good thing she doesn't need glasses, while still trying to make Parker feel special that he does need glasses! Not easily done! She dropped it pretty quickly though, and now helps Parker in remembering to wear his glasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment