Ha, this is how they really felt about having their pictures taken.
Mischievous little face!
For graduation, I wanted to give Cassidy updated pictures of the kids that he could have to put in his new office when he starts his job in the fall. I also wanted to get a few 1 year photos of Gavin, and luckily, our talented photographer friend, Danielle agreed to take some pictures before our move. The original idea was that these would be a surprise for Cassidy and they would either be for Graduation, or Father's Day, or even his Birthday. I tried to stress to the kids the difference between lying and just keeping a secret for the purposes of a surprise. After all, we were doing something nice for Daddy. Cassidy thought the kids were having a playdate with Danielle's kids. Well, when we got home, he was waiting for us and started talking to Parker about where we had been. Parker stuck to the story just like we had rehearsed in the car. :) Riley, however, walks up to Cassidy and says, "I have a secret to tell you. Don't listen to my secret, okay? ...We had our pictures taken!" Haha, she didn't even last 5 minutes! Oh well. He loves the pictures, and it will be so nice when we can get them printed and hang them in his office!
















No comments:
Post a Comment