Akoy trying to "drink" his jello through the straw
enjoying their french fries and ketchup (cookies and frosting)
Dinnertime:
Bacon and Eggs (white chocolate with pretzels and an M&M)
Dinner is served! ;)
April Fools on us:
"Just Married"
For dinner, Mickelle, Lindsey, Akoy and Lily came up. At first, I pulled a cookie sheet full of play food out of the oven and started serving it to the kids. Then, we had cupcakes (meatloaf with mashed potatoes on top) for dinner and eggs and bacon for dessert (white chocolate with pretzel sticks and an M&M).
Since both Cassidy and Bryson weren't home yet, Mickelle and I started brainstorming ideas of pranks we could pull on them, like switching houses. We never did quite decide on anything, and then we put the kids to bed, and I sort of forgot about the whole thing. Well, Mickelle did not forget. ;) The next morning around 6, I walked out to our car to drive to the gym, and our car was covered with hearts and congratulations and written on the back window were the words, "just married". It was quite the experience driving our 5 year old to school in a car marked with "just married"! Ha, well done, Gregory's. You got us pretty good! Too bad we won't be able to repay the favor next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment