Checking out all the Books of Mormon in different languages
Teaching Parker to play Checkers
Liberty Jail
Adam-ondi-Ahman
There were a few places that we had wanted to get to that we never quite did during our time in Nebraska, so we decided to take one last quick trip to Kansas City to visit my brother and his family and to see some church history sites. We got there Saturday night, spent the night and went to church with them the next morning. The choir was doing a musical number that day and since my brother is the choir director, Cassidy and I sang in the choir. After church, we went to Independence to the Community of Christ church and then to the Visitor's Center. We especially enjoyed the children's play area and mormon message commercials at the Visitor's Center. We played games that night after the kids went to bed. The next day, we went to Liberty Jail, Far West and Adam-ondi-Ahman. I am so glad that we took this opportunity to visit these places. I loved sharing the history and significance of these places as a family, although we were missing Riley Lou. :( Adam-ondi-Ahmna was just beautiful. I felt so much peace there. What a wonderful way to close out our time in the mid-west.






No comments:
Post a Comment