What a great weekend! Parker and I drove to Kansas City friday afternoon. He got to play with his cousins while Jamie, Caryn and I went to Time out for Women. It was a fair amount of sitting, but I feel like I learned a lot and it was very entertaining. We went back for a big chunk of the day on Saturday, while Steffan stayed with the 4 kids (Greyson, Kaden, Parker and Lily). He was a champ entertaining all 4 kids for about 9 hours, but I think he was definitely relieved when we returned. We had a great time visiting and playing games. We went to the dedication of the stake center next to the Kansas City Temple on Sunday, and then to their Stake Conference. So, basically it was like a 2 and a 1/2 hour Sacrament meeting...not ideal for the little ones. We drove back to Lincoln that afternoon, and Jamie and Lily stayed with us until Tuesday afternoon when we drove them to the Omaha airport to fly back to Utah. It was so fun to be able to show them where we live. We had a great time. :)
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment