Last Saturday I took the kids to "Paint Yourself Silly", a paint-it-yourself pottery studio. They had each gotten a coupon at the Halloween Hurrah for a free Halloween ornament. Since Cassidy was gone for a good chunk of the day at a tailgate breakfast and football game, I thought it would be a good activity to fill some time. The kids were so excited to pick out their ornaments and to start painting. Riley picked a cat, and Parker picked a bat. I just think they look so cute in their little aprons with paint brushes in hand. They both had a great time painting. The only problem came when Riley's cat was done. Apparently, she was not done yet. I tried to turn it over so she could keep painting and paint the back, but she was not a fan of that idea either. So, we left the store with her kicking and screaming. Next time we go, we'll have to get them something bigger to paint. I'm excited to pick up their ornaments next week to see what they look like.
No comments:
Post a Comment