Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

Turkey shirts made by my talented Mother-in-law and Sisters-in-law (Parker wouldn't take his coat off)
The spread: Pretzel Salad, Rolls, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Turkey, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce and Salad.
Daddy and Riley
The Group: 8 kids and 13 adults in all
This kept the kids entertained for quite some time
Riley enjoying her dessert!

We spent the morning watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and cooking. We made the turkey , gravy, stuffing, pretzel salad, and pumpkin trifle. Some friends of ours had rented out the clubhouse at their apartment complex, and so we went over there and had a great time eating, visiting and playing games. The kids had so much fun running around with their friends that they just came home and crashed. I went to Walmart later that night (10 pm) for a few deals. It was totally crazy and I'm so glad that was the only store I was planning on going to!

No comments:

Post a Comment