Saturday, July 30, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame...


walking around the field before the game
Riley
running to catch up to Parker
at the end of the parade
Parker and Dylan walking to the playground
Parker chasing after the mascot

This past Tuesday, we went to see the Lincoln Saltdogs. Parker and Riley were able to be in a parade before the game because of their participation in the Library Reading Program. During the parade, Riley refused to let me hold her, and her little stroll was less than an ideal pace. Luckily, there were friends of ours also walking in the parade who kept track of Parker, while I stayed back and walked/stood/picked flowers with Riley :) (okay, so there were no flowers, but if there had been, I bet she would have been all over that) Cassidy and I are not baseball people. I keep forgetting that fact until we're actually at a game. Baseball is pretty boring in our books. (unless, of course, you know someone who is playing) However, it was fun to be in that atmosphere, and have the kids play around, and be a part of the parade, and get free t-shirts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment