We had an amazing weekend! Grammy even flew in to spend the weekend with us. It started out early Saturday with me going to my first ever Ultimate Cycling Class (90 min. spin class). We then went to the Fallbrook YMCA to take the kids swimming. Later that afternoon, Grammy took the kids on their Valentine's date which consisted of McDonald's and "Gnomeo and Juliet" in 3D. Meanwhile, Cassidy had planned and prepared a delicious and most impressive Valentine's dinner for me complete with filet mignon, mashed potatoes, asparagus, cheese fondue, and french bread. For dessert, we had chocolate fondue with marshmallow, pineapple, strawberries, and bananas. We then watched "Definitely, Maybe". It was the perfect evening.
Sidenote: Cassidy and I are kind of hit and miss when it comes to exchanging Valentine's gifts. Meaning, some years we do, and some we don't. I saw the idea for the cream soda bottles, and wanted to make them for him, so I told him a couple of weeks in advance that I was making him something for Valentine's day. We agreed to exchange homemade gifts this year. Well, apparently he couldn't think of anything to make, so he ordered the UGG boots that I have been wanting for forever. So, yes, I got him old soda bottles, and he got me awesome boots. haha
Those are some pretty nice boots!
ReplyDelete