Saturday, December 4, 2010

Odd Sleeping Habits

So, this is Parker's new thing. I'm beginning to wonder why we even bothered buying him a toddler bed?? Not long after we made the move to Nebraska, Parker started coming into our room in the middle of night, finding a spot on the floor, and going to sleep. We never knew what time he would come in, we only knew that he would always be in our room on the floor in the morning when we woke up. Well, within the past couple of weeks, he has started not even starting out the night in his bed. I tuck him in in his bed, but when I return to his room to turn off the light, I find him asleep under Riley's crib. I feel so bad that my child is sleeping on the floor every night, so I just want to make it clear that he does have a bed! He says he doesn't like his bed and that he wants bunk beds like his cousin Greyson. If that's the case, then it looks like he'll be sleeping on the floor for a long time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment