Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa and Reindeer

Dear Santa,
This year I have been very nice.
I am hoping that you will bring me...cookies.
Merry Christmas Santa! Say hello to the reindeer & Mrs. Clause for me.
From,
Parker

My sister-in-law, Tiffany(Simply Complicated), made this cute letter to Santa and I have been so excited to be able to use it with Parker. This little guy visited our lunch table yesterday and will most likely be making many appearances throughout the month of December. Isn't he cute?? I found this over at "Little Nummies" and just added green sprinkles for grass, and some snowflakes for the antlers.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you guys used the letter to Santa! I love the "Little Nummies" website. I still have to make the reindeer for them. Maybe I will do that for lunch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute letter - nice that he is requesting cookies. That's a simple christmas :)

    ReplyDelete