Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Up to no good....

This morning, I woke up early and went for a 5 mile run with my friend, Jenilyn. When I got home, Cassidy and Riley were still sleeping, but Parker was waiting for me by the door. I had him get his toy farm and put it by the bathroom door to play while I showered. I wasn't interrupted during my shower, and thought maybe Cassidy had woken up and was now taking care of Parker. Well, when I turned the water off, things were definitely too quiet! I walked out of the bathroom to find Parker standing in the living room with a huge grin on his face.
I then saw the mess of EMPTY bandaid wrappers, and it finally clicked just why Parker was so happy and proud of himself. He had opened all but 3 of his "Cars" bandaids from the brand new package that we had just bought him yesterday. As you can see, they are all up and down his legs.

He was thrilled to have me taking his picture. I asked him to show me his bandaids for the picture, and apparently that involves showing his belly too. :) It was hard to be mad at him because he was being so cute.

What a goofball! He got a cowboy hat from our trip to the farm yesterday with Grammy and his preschool buddies, and he basically hasn't taken it off since. By the way, don't mind the mess in the background. We are trying to get ready for our Pioneer Trek send off at 5 am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment