
We then went to the Lindon Pool with Annie, Oliver, McKinley, Treagan and Julie. The sun couldn't quite make up its mind about whether to shine or hide behind the clouds, but of course, I would have burned either way. I am relieved to say that this burn is nothing compared to the burn received last Memorial Day at Seven Peaks. That was awful, and I did everything I could to not have to relive that! Riley was indifferent towards being in the water, and Parker actually seemed a little scared of it, so we spent most of our time outside of the water.

Riley and Treagan holding hands


After swimming, we drove to Eagle Mountain to Annie and Oliver's house for a BBQ/Birthday celebration for Oliver. Riley enjoyed playing with her cousin, Treagan. We had great food, and learned a couple of new outdoor games. It was a great day!
I love the picture of Riley in the inner tube. The expression on her face is so funny!
ReplyDelete