Bean Science Museum: With less than 4 weeks to go until our big move, I have certain places that I want our family to go before we are no longer living in Utah. They are not huge, unique adventures, just small achievable little outings. Despite being a BYU student, Cassidy had never been to the Bean Science Museum. It had been a little over a year and a half for Parker and myself. Parker really seemed to enjoy it. He would run up to the animals, make comments about them, study them intensely, and then move on. We were able to see a two-headed snake.
Feeding the Ducks: This was a first for Parker. He was very fascinated by the ducks. Once the bread was gone, he kept trying to follow the ducks, and was very sad when he was unsuccessful at catching them.
BYU Creamery: I ran a 10K that morning, so I deserved ice cream, right?? Parker got chocolate and peanut butter ice cream, I had tin roof sundae, and Cassidy had a graham canyon shake. So yummy!
Miniature Golf: After the Creamery, we met up with Uncle Roland to go miniature golfing. Cassidy and I were the grand losers...evidently miniature golfing is not one of our strong points. The winner of the saddest/funniest award of the evening would hands down go to Parker. His ball fell into one of the little pools on the 15th hole, I believe. When he tried to retrieve the ball, his feet fell out from under him and he fell all the way in soaking his pants and shoes. When he tried to get up, he fell down again. We all started laughing until we saw his poor little face. He was so upset!
At least he did manage to get the green ball from the water
After the dramatic ending of our miniature golf game, we headed home to have a BBQ and play games. It was such a fun day!
Ok..that is the saddest little face EVER!!! You will seriously LOVE this picture a few years from now. What a cutie!!
ReplyDelete