Hiking the Y was another item on my "To do before we leave Utah" list. It worked out nicely because we ended up hiking it for our hike requirement with the youth prior to Pioneer Trek. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be! (It probably didn't help that I had just finished running 11.5 miles that morning, and had a 15 lb baby strapped to my chest the entire time.) I basically didn't move for the rest of that day. I wasn't sure how Parker would do, but he was such a trooper. He walked the entire way up and down with hardly any complaints. It was such a beautiful view once we finally got to the top, and I'm so glad that we did it. It was almost harder on the way down trying not to slip and fall. Since we hiked so hard, we stopped by the BYU creamery afterwards for a treat. :)
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment