Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stake Trek night

Use those muscles!
Pull, Pull!
Parker and Jacob

Cassidy and I were asked to be Ma and Pa this year for trek. Our stake trek isn't until mid June, but we have been having a few activities to prepare. Last night was an activity with the entire stake. We played various pioneer games, and learned a few dances. The other Ma and Pa from our ward have a little boy that is just a few months older than Parker. They usually have a fun time playing together, and last night was no exception. We had a pretty good turnout from our ward as well, and I am getting very excited for trek!

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy and I did the Ma and Pa thing before Victor was born.

    And that's all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of Parker in front of the bricks is my favorite ever of him - Love it!!

    ReplyDelete