6 months oldParker likes to do things that he sees Riley doing. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?? They are all pretty minor, such as wanting to have a blanket with him because Riley has one, or wanting to wear a hat because Riley is wearing one (that one actually works in my favor because I like putting hats on him). Along those same lines, he also really likes to play in/on her toys both by himself and with her. When I say with her, I mean laying on her playmat with her, or trying to squeeze into the vibrating chair with her, and so on. We have recently brought the exersaucer that we used with Parker back into our home for Riley to use, and we constantly have to stop him from climbing into it. I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that he enjoys playing with her, right?
Yeah, we have a lot of that type of behavior at our house as well. Good times.
ReplyDelete