Look who's ready to play Monopoly at 7:15 in the morning?!? ;)
Soaking wet after a fun time at the Children's Museum
Cleaning up the leaves in the yard
Such good little helpers! (They seriously loved it!)
Dance classes
Gavin LOVES his toothbrush (and other peoples toothbrushes...)
(Picture #1) Santa brings our family a family game (or two) each year. This year, he brought Monopoly and Sorry. We taught Parker how to play Monopoly a couple of months ago, and he has been waiting somewhat patiently ever since for a new game board to play on. (Ours was ruined when a glass of water was spilled on it) He has been so excited to play, and I have long since lost count of how many games we have played even in just the past couple of weeks! One morning, as I was walking downstairs to start fixing breakfast, I was greeted by Parker who was already up for the day and getting Monopoly set up. It was 7:15 am! HA! When I was the last child at home, I would often make my Mom play Monopoly Sunday afternoons after church. I guess this is payback?!? I actually really do enjoy playing with Parker. He has caught on surprisingly fast and actually gets some of the strategy behind it. Not to mention, it is such a good way to practice math skills. He ends up beating me a lot of the time!
(Picture #6) Riley started dance lessons this year. It is so cute watching her in class! She is so good during her classes; listens to everything her teacher (Ms. Eva) tells her, and follows her every movement. She seems to like it during class, and I have already notice big improvements since she has started. However, she longingly stares across the hall at the gymnastics class going on at the same time. She likes dance, but thinks it's too hard, and would prefer gymnastics instead. I am determined for her to stick with dance until at least the "recital" in May, and then we can go from there.





No comments:
Post a Comment