I can't say that I blame them...there were at least 15 Fire Engines/Ambulances in a row.
We went to Nebraska City for the Apple Jack Festival. We thought we would go to the Parade before getting some lunch and then walking around a little bit. Well, the parade was so long! We hung in there for awhile before deciding that it was okay to leave without staying until the end. The kids, of course, were having a great time collecting candy and anything else that was tossed their way. Parker is so funny to watch during parades. He knows how to work the system, and will smile and wave enthusiastically in order to get lots of candy. We had a hard time finding a place to eat after the parade, so by the time we actually found one, ordered our food, ate, and then fed Gavin, we were very much ready to go home. I didn't want to go to an apple festival without getting something appley (?), so the kids and I got a caramel apple smoothie to share. It was yummy. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment