May 1st...I am becoming quite fond of this date.
Is it because finals will be over for Cassidy and that will signify the end of his second year of law school; 2 down, only 1 to go?
Good guess, but not quite...
Is it because Spring will be here and if we're here to see it that must mean that we've survived another Nebraska winter?
Another good guess, but no.
Is it because it is my nieces birthday?
Well, she is pretty cute and she will be turning the big 04, but that's still not it...
(I'm sure you seriously have guessed the right answer by now, so I will just confirm)
We are pregnant! Baby #3 will be joining our family sometime around May 1st. I am 13 weeks along. We are super excited! Parker has been requesting that a baby be in my tummy for quite some time now, so he was thrilled when we told him. :)
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I was thinking about you guys the other day, actually thinking & wondering if you were pregnant! That was like me last year, due in middle of finals! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope it's an easy pregnancy. :) That's so cute that parker wants another sibling.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteNow you can borrow Mickelle's bun in the oven costume :)
Wonderful news, congrats to you all!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Torrie! AND I can't believe you guys will only have one year left here. Sad for me.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two! So happy for you and your cute family! (:
ReplyDelete