Yesterday, was Riley's Birthday. She is now 2, and she will say it proudly when asked, "how old are you?" At one point yesterday, while at lunch with Daddy, she even said, "Ih my Bir-day" (It's my Birthday) So cute! Our day started pretty early with both kids coming into our room at 6:30. We sang to her, had her open a present, and then fixed her favorite breakfast of pancakes and eggs. We then had to hurry and get ready to go to her 2 year check up. After her appointment, we went to "Lost in Fun". "Lost in Fun" is a little bit of a drive for us, especially if you get lost on the way, so both kids were asleep by the time we pulled up. Parker woke up pretty angry and must have thought I was dragging him to yet another store because he kept saying, "I'm sleepy! I need the stroller!" Once I convinced him to actually walk in to the play place, his whole demeanor changed. He straightened up, opened his eyes wide and exclaimed, "Oh! I like this place!" Then he went running off to play. Ha. After the play place, we dropped Parker off at school, then picked up Cassidy at school so he could come to lunch with us. We had cupcakes and ice cream later that night. You could just tell that she knew it was her special day. :)
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
Those cupcakes are awesome!! Torrie, you rock! That first pic again --- she looks so grown up. I love the sleepy parker story.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Riley! I can't believe how much she has grown up from the little baby she was when you guys first moved here!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Happy birthday Riley girl! I love the picture of Parker in his Superman costume!
ReplyDelete