
Sitting on the hay bales after finishing lunch


Barrel Ride

Petting the pony

In the corn box

Today we went to Dairy Day at the Prairieland farm in Firth, NE. It was about a 30 minute ride from Lincoln. They had milk, ice cream, lunch, face painting, petting zoo, corn box, barrel rides, tour of milk barn & milking parlor, tractor rides, and best of all...everything was free! :) When I asked Parker what his favorite part was, he responded, "Everything!" I certainly don't need to ask Riley to know what her favorite part was. She loved the corn box! Not so much playing in it, but just sitting in it, and being buried in it. Parker did get a corn painted on his face, which stayed on his face for maybe a total of 1 minute before being smeared while playing in the corn box. We had a great day!
Boy! That looks like a blast. I would like to join you. You guys have so much fun.
ReplyDeletelove you, Grandma
That corn box is awesome! We want to come next year!
ReplyDelete