Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nebraska State Park





Just getting set up. About half of the group.





Thursday was a busy day for us. Partly because we were leaving for Utah the following day, and I had left basically all of my packing for that day. I got up early and went running, then we went to playgroup, which ended up taking a big chunk of the day. That morning, Cassidy and I randomly decided to head to Omaha that night to go see Wicked. I don't think I was able to fully enjoy the State Park as much as I could have because I was thinking of all of the things that I still had to get done. However, we really did have a great time, and I am so glad that we went. Parker was busy the whole time, and Riley seemed to enjoy walking around and watching the other kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment