Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to us!







Cassidy and I have been wanted to go see "Wicked" for years! We've looked into it a couple times, including when we were in New York City, but we could never justify spending that much money on tickets. Well, "Wicked" was in Omaha, and Cassidy and I were going on a date night the night before I left for Utah anyway. As we were deciding what to do that night, I suggested that we just go to Wicked. I certainly didn't have to ask Cassidy twice! He got online and found an awesome deal on tickets, and before we knew it, we were heading up to Omaha to see "Wicked"! Both of our birthdays are coming up, so it was an early birthday present from us, to us. :) It was amazing! We loved it, and it was worth every penny!

3 comments:

  1. Thant photo of Riley watching the parade is the best! Toddlers chubby legs in horizontal striped tights is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that show! We saw it a while ago and were jealous we couldn't get away to see it again here. I am glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete