Parker started Joy School last fall with 5 other 3 year olds. We decided to focus on the Alphabet and do a different letter each week. This week, was the letter "Z" and therefore the last day of school until the fall. As a final field trip and a way to discuss "Z", it was decided that we would go to the Lincoln Zoo. The Lincoln Zoo also just happened to be on the agenda for our ward's playgroup today as well, so there was quite a big turn out. The weather was perfect. The kids had so much fun feeding the goats and camels, watching the penguins get fed, climbing on spider webs, and touching a lizard, among other things. I think we may just need to get a zoo pass for the summer. :)
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
Those cute kids are getting so big! I really can not believe it! We love you all and miss ya!
ReplyDeleteHow much fun! I love this last TaDa picture of Riley, just a glimpse of whats to come...
ReplyDelete