For my Dad's 70th Birthday, my Mom decided to surprise him with a trip to Disney World for the entire family. This trip has been in the works since at least August, and I'm pretty impressed that we were actually able to pull it off. He knew that he was going to Disney World, but he thought he was going with just my brother, Nate and his family. Luckily, he just left the planning up to Mom and didn't ask any questions. My mom set up a separate email account just for the purpose of being able to discuss the trip with the family and have my Dad not know about it. Even though my sister, Jamie and our family got into Orlando on Friday, we went back to the airport to meet up with my brother, Steffan and then surprise my Dad. 11 of us were lined up by where he would pass in order to get to the baggage claim. I think he must have been pretty focused on getting to his luggage and getting to the resort because he didn't notice us at all! When we started walking towards him, it still seemed to take him a moment to realize what was going on. He really had no idea! We had a great week, but it went by too quickly!
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
I love surprises like that.
ReplyDeleteHow fun for your Dad and your whole family!!! Your pictures look like you had a blast!
ReplyDeleteI am super jealous! What a fun surprise for your Dad. I think that is something that my Dad would love too. I love the picture with all the kids. And it looks like you got a great tan, Torrie!
ReplyDelete