Parker loves "The Cat in the Hat", so I really enjoyed getting him excited about celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday this past week. We actually started last Saturday with a Dr. Seuss storytime at Target. They had little goody bags for each of the kids, and they had plenty of Dr. Seuss books to read. Then, on Monday, we did a muffin tin monday lunch. I just tried to come up with items from various books (along with seeing what other people had done last year), and I read stories to them while they ate. Monday night, for our FHE activity, (much to Cassidy's dismay) we went to the Library for their "Cutting loose with Dr Seuss" program. They had a couple of different crafts, an appearance by The Cat in the Hat himself, and of course, storytime. On Wednesday, we made the hats, ate cupcakes, read more books, and watched a Dr. Seuss movie. I think they had a great time. I did make a hat for Riley as well, but she wouldn't leave it on long enough for me to get a picture.
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
So clever! I bet Parker had so much fun.
ReplyDelete