Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Notice anything unusual??

Our picture wall
A closer look...
also on the fridge...

You'll notice that none of the frames actually include pictures of any of us. We came home early Sunday morning from our Disney World trip to find that a lot of the pictures in our living room had been replaced with pictures of our friends and neighbors, the Gregory's. Since it was about 2:30 in the morning, I was pretty focused on getting the kids to bed and not on what was on the walls. While I was putting the kids down, I heard Cassidy laughing in the living room, so I walked out to see what he could possibly be laughing at at such an early hour and after quite a long day of travel. We had a good laugh and it was a great way to be welcomed home.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Home!! :) You know you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are so funny! Looks like you had a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I wasn't paying full attention when I started reading this post, and as I looked at the pictures I got so confused, "I thought I was at Torrie's blog, how did I get to Mickelle's? What's going on?" and I thought I had lost a little piece of my sanity. Thankfully I continued on to finish the post before dialing 1-800-needashrink.

    ReplyDelete