Friday, January 7, 2011

Riley

Talking on her cell phone


Being silly with Grammy

Riley had a hard adjustment period when we first arrived in Utah. She was still recovering from an ear infection, away from her Daddy, seeing lots of unfamiliar faces, and just plain off from her regular routine. Also, apparently, she is terrified of dogs. We were around dogs a lot when we lived in Utah, but since our move to Nebraska, we haven't been around any at all. So, for the first week, Cassidy was still in Nebraska working, Riley wouldn't let anyone besides me hold her, and I couldn't put her down for fear of the dogs (depending on where we were). Needless to say, I was so glad when Cassidy finally arrived in Utah! By the end of the trip, she began to warm up to dogs and no longer screamed whenever they were around. ANYWAY, this all sounds negative, and I actually intended for this to be a positive post. I just love seeing Riley's personality come out. When all of these crazy things aren't going on, she is generally a very happy little girl. I think these pictures show her fun personality perfectly. Pretty sure that was the most round about way of saying that, but there you have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment