This past Tuesday, we went to Discovery Gateway. Parker ran off to do his own thing while I stayed and chatted and played with Riley. After a little bit, we were ready to move to the next area where Parker had been, so I thought I would look around and check up on him. I came upon a boy playing in the water area wearing no shirt. I did a double take and gave a sigh of relief when I realized it wasn't my child. Well, it only took a few steps further for me to locate my child, the one wearing only underwear. It seems as though his clothes had gotten a little wet while playing with the water (shocking, I know), and so he had decided that they needed to come all the way off! As if that weren't enough, when I had him lead me to where his clothes were, I discovered his shirt over here, and his pants over there, with his socks and shoes in yet another location. Apparently he couldn't be bothered with slowing down to take his clothes off, but just did it as he walked along so as not to miss any precious play time. :)
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment