Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast for Christmas!
Your family pictures are darling!!! I was so sad to hear we missed you guys at church. We had already left for Washington to spend the week with Bob's family. Hope all is going well.
You guys are so cute! Hallie has been talking about Parker all week, I think she MIGHT have a tiny crush on him. That, and she wants him to let her borrow his turtle again to go swimming. That might be part of it.
Your family pictures are so cute! I love them!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYour family pictures are darling!!! I was so sad to hear we missed you guys at church. We had already left for Washington to spend the week with Bob's family. Hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! Hallie has been talking about Parker all week, I think she MIGHT have a tiny crush on him.
ReplyDeleteThat, and she wants him to let her borrow his turtle again to go swimming. That might be part of it.
Your family pictures are so cute! I love them!
ReplyDelete