Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4 months

Sitting in her little rocking chair
At her 4 month appointment
Enjoying not having a diaper on
She LOVES her binky and being swaddled. Both are requirements for getting her to fall asleep.
Trying out her new Bumbo chair

Riley had her 4 month check up today. She is 24.5" (60th percentile) and 11 lbs 7 oz. (10th percentile)

4 comments:

  1. I love Riley's little pink headband. She is getting so big and I am so glad she is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She could not be any cuter! I love that picture of her in the rocking chair...it makes her look so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she is so adorable. The rocking chair picture is my favorite too. She is a tall, skinny little thing huh? I want to play with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, what a litlle sweetheart she is. I love her little headband.

    ReplyDelete