Cassidy and I have been wanting to get Riley's ears pierced for a little while now. We decided that her three month mark would be a good time. Last Monday, we went to Claire's in the mall to have it done. Of course there were some tears, but Riley was a little trooper.
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
Oh so fun! She looked so sad, but so cute! I had to wait until I was 12... can't wait to have a little girl and pierce her ears.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I am glad you guys were finally able to get them pierced. Cute family picture by the way!
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteTorrence! You found me! I can't believe you have two kids. They're so stinkin' cute! Congrats on your little family. Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you did it...she is so young...she does look cute thought!!
ReplyDeleteMatt won't let me touch Brynley's ears until she is old enough to decide on it for herself...I thought about doing it while he is gone but then I might come home one day to her beautiful long hair gone...I better listen to hubby this time.