Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to us!

Our pretty birthday cake
Our joint birthday dinner
Parker and Aunt Jamie eating cake...I think they like it :)
For 5 days during the year, Cassidy and I are the same age. I turned 24 on the 5th, and Cassidy turned 25 on the 10th. We are getting to be so old! :) Due to the fact that we would be back in Utah by Cassidy's birthday, we had a joint birthday party on the 5th. A lady from the ward in Salisbury made our beautiful birthday cake. We had a great time spending the day with family. On Cassidy's actual birthday, we went out to Magleby's, and to continue on with the celebration, I am taking him to see Harry Potter on wednesday. Cassidy is super excited, while I, on the other hand, am thinking that is THREE hours of my life that I will never get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment