Last night, we colored and decorated Easter eggs from a "sports fanatic" pack that Parker had picked out. I guess that I didn't really know what to expect as far as Parkers involvement in coloring and decorating the eggs , but he absolutely loved it. He dropped the colored tablets in, put the eggs in the cups, and put the stickers on the eggs. He was very careful with the eggs and didn't drop any of them. The only part that he didn't do was put the eggarounds on, but only because that involved boiling water. So, Parker would carry them to the stove, and hand them to Cassidy to put in the water. I think they turned out pretty cute.
Jojo the Bachelorette — Week 1
10 years ago
He is so cute! You guys are awesome letting him do all of that!
ReplyDeleteKate has been asking me to color eggs for the past 5 weeks. ever sense I let her pick out the egg coloring kit!! (Note to self next year wait until close to Easter) She love it too. He is such a little cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteTorrie, I've honestly never seen such great looking Easter Eggs. I have obviously never made any great ones. Parker, you're perfect, perfectly adorable!
ReplyDelete