
Every year around Easter time, my mom would make bunny cakes to take around to families in our ward. When Cassidy and I were first married, I decided to try making one on my own and starting the tradition with our little family. Big Mistake! I failed miserably...I tried three times to get the frosting right (silly temperamental egg whites) to no avail. I took the cake to a family gathering anyway, and it was definitely one scary looking bunny. Last year, I was still scarred from the previous year that I didn't even attempt to make it. Well, this year, with my mom being in town for Easter, I decided to learn from the master. We spent the afternoon making bunny cakes...4 in all, and I am very pleased with how they turned out.
oooo. pretty. I'm going to try one this year.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteI think I had heard about this family tradition, but I had forgotten. What a neat tradition! Sometime when I am cool enough, and the master is at my house, maybe I'll give it a go.
ReplyDelete