Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thank you Nursery!

We decided to take Parker into Nursery for the first time today. He doesn't officially turn 18 months until the 22nd, but our ward is a little lenient with that time frame. Parker was absolutely wonderful. As soon as we walked in he just ran off and started playing, no crying or fussing at all. When we went to pick him up, we received a report that he had been great the entire time. As soon as he saw me, he ran to the door ready to leave. No fussing to bring him in and no fussing to take him out. What more can you ask for?? As for me, I think I need to relearn how to concentrate on the lesson, and only the lesson. I hardly knew what to do with myself without having to monitor Parker's every movement...

2 comments:

  1. Somehow that does not surprise me! Parker -- you're such a good boy!

    ReplyDelete