Wearing the ballerina necklace Mommy and Daddy gave to her after the recital.
Riley's main present from Santa this year was dance lessons, along with dance shoes and leotards. I've mentioned before that when she first started, she would stare longingly at the gymnastics class across the hall that happened during the same time. I thought about switching her over, but decided it would be best to have her see this "season" of dance through before moving on to something different. I am so glad that we stuck with it! She improved, and was so proud of herself, and was so proud to show her family everything she had learned. Her class had a little "recital", and she talked about it for weeks and weeks beforehand. We picked Parker up from school early, and Cassidy left work for a little bit so we could all be there to cheer her on. She was all smiles the entire time! It was so cute! I am so proud of her for sticking with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment