Okay, so in all honesty, this is how mini golfing goes for us: Parker is always 5 holes ahead, constantly running back to shout his score at me so I can get it recorded. Riley takes her sweet time at each hole, and gets very frustrated at any attempt to gently move her along a little faster. Meanwhile, Gavin constantly wanders around being anywhere that I am not, sometimes onto holes where other people are currently trying to play, while making sure to head back to the beginning (which is out of sight, in another room) every few holes to switch out his club and ball for different colors.
Tell me, why do I do this to myself each week??
Oh yeah, because it's an inside activity to get us out of the Vegas heat! ...and the kids love it. :)
This is a rotating exhibit at Springs Preserve, and goes through the end of the summer, so we'll enjoy it while we can and then I look forward to the next exhibit! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment