Grandma and Grandpa and Gavin
Minute to Win it Games:
picking up 5 paper bags of varying heights using my teeth
Parker trying to get the cookie into his mouth. He did it!
Grandpa trying to blow the Christmas cards to the edge of the table without them falling all the way off.
Last year we started the tradition of acting out the Nativity Christmas Eve morning, making cookies for Santa during the day, and then playing "Minute to Win it" games that night. I love having the Nativity in the morning. It seems to set the tone for the rest of that day, and Christmas Day as well. Riley wanted to be the angel, while Parker was a Wiseman and Gavin was Joseph. (The adults filled in as needed). It was a wonderful morning filled with music and the Christmas story. (the kids sang "The Nativity Song", and I sang "Mary, did you know?") The rest of the day was kinda low key. I think we may have done some shopping(?) We played some games, and made cookies for Santa. Riley and Parker debated about whether Santa would prefer regular milk, or chocolate milk. In the end, we decided to leave a glass of milk with a bowl next to it of chocolate nesquik incase Santa wanted to add some in. ;) That night, we played Minute to Win it games. So funny! I am sad I didn't get any pictures of Grandma trying to get the cookie from her forehead to her mouth without using her hands! We played about 5 or 6 different games with whoever wanted to try being able to take a turn.
No comments:
Post a Comment