Minute to win it games
Trying to get the oreo from the forehead to the mouth
Christmas Eve Day, we had the Missionaries and a couple of other families from our ward over for Breakfast. After breakfast, we had the kids act out the Nativity scene. Gabby was Mary, Parker was Joseph, Gavin was baby Jesus, Isaac and Danielle were Shepherds, Cassidy and Riley were Wisemen and Craig was the narrator. Pete was our photography/videographer and I protected baby Jesus. The kids were really into it and even wanted to do it a second time after we were all done. It was a really nice morning. Afterwards, we played mariokart for awhile. In the afternoon, the kids and I made sugar cookies for Santa, and then Cassidy and the kids made doughnuts for our Elf, Lincoln. We had such a fun time making cookies, and the kids pretty much did the whole thing. After adding and mixing together all of the ingredients, I gave them each their own ball of dough to work with. The only part I had to help with was transferring the cookies onto the cookie sheet and then of course putting them in to the oven. We then watched Santa Clause 3, played minute to win it games, had our traditional spaghetti dinner, opened pajamas and slippers, and had the kids exchange their presents to each other. It was such a pleasant day!


No comments:
Post a Comment